Redcarpet.ch Kid ski school will bring your children a great ski learning experience and huge amounts of fun.
- The school is for children from 3 to 6 years old
- Skill level from beginner to advance
What to Bring
- Please label all items. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Make sure your child stays hydrated before the lesson so they can handle the elevation and exercise.
- Leave the cotton clothing at home. Dress them in moisture-wicking layers, even in the cold.
- Clothes should include: waterproof coat, snow pants, boots, hat, and mittens, goggles or sunglasses.
- Bring sunscreen and lip protection.
- Helmet is mandatory
Give your child the opportunity to learn ski and master new skills. Confidence building. Nurturing. Encouraging. Ridiculously fun! Watch your child’s confidence grow as they join our Stelli Program. These are just some of the words that describe our learn to ski programs for young children ages 3 to 6.
Why Should Your Child enter Kids ski school?
- Our highly trained ski Instructors bring passion and expert guidance to each ski lesson, giving children the confidence to try new things.
- Groups are divided according to skill level and goals. Your child will be given the chance to make new friends in an environment that fosters learning and encourages personal growth.
- Designed for first-timers as well as kids who have been shredding it up their entire short lives. We’ll place them in a class with peers of the same ability. It’s a great environment to meet new friends, and enjoy skiing and riding more.
- Our ski Instructors are both young-at-heart and specially trained for teaching young children. They love working with kids!
- Over the course of a lesson, your child might learn: The fundamentals of skiing and snowboarding; techniques for mastering groomers or safely navigating race courses; and gaining an introduction to terrain parks and pipes.
- With a special emphasis on play and safety, our Stelli programs help potty-trained 3 to 6 years olds learn to love skiing at an early age.
- Our ski Instructors create a fun filled environment that will encourage your child, and give them confidence.
- Our ski Instructors are specially trained to work with children this young, and as a result, they know how to connect with 3 to 6 year-olds by using games and play to teach the basics of skiing.
- Private ski and snowboard lessons are also available: Jump start your child’s learning with one on one coaching
Tips for Parents
Please note that young children occasionally experience separation problems. Here are some suggestions to help your child adjust to the experience.
- Avoid letting this be your child’s first experience away from you. It is helpful if the child has learned to trust other adults (babysitters or caregivers).
- Talk to your child about how much fun he or she will have in the program before your arrival. Tell the child where you will be and when you will return.
- If possible, come for a short visit the day before your reservation.
- Our goal is for your child to have a wonderful experience. If your child has a difficult time adjusting, we will contact you so that together we can decide what is best for your child.
- If possible, get your lift tickets and rentals the day before. It is recommended to allow for half an hour to properly fit your child with rental equipment.
- Health: Your child’s health is important to us. Please notify us of any health problems or medication requirements. We reserve the right to refuse any child due to illness to ensure the health of the other children.