T & C
- You can book courses at our office RUE DUE VILLAGE, 48 CHAMPERY 1874, on our phone +41798141575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All booked courses have to be paid before the start of the course by cash, bank transfer or Card. We accept all major cards. Some credit cards may incur additional charges.
- Booked lessons can only be changed up to 4 weeks before the start of the course if capacity within the same Season is available. Cancellations less than 4 weeks before the start of the course are sibject to the cancellation policy below.
- Cancellation and refunds:
4 weeks before the start of the course – 100%
3 weeks before the start of the course – 75%
2 week before the start of the course – 50%
10 days before the start of the course – no refund
- Please check if your holiday insurance also covers cancellation costs, otherwise we recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance.
- If the client arrives later than designated course start time, it will not be extended and has to be paid as defined in the booking. If the customer does not show up, the lesson will not be refunded.
- Group courses: in case the group is smaller than 4, redcarpet.ch reserves the right to make the course shorter or cancel it.
- Courses take place in all weather conditions.
- If the Whole ski area is closed for the entire day (for example due to avalanche risk, sever weather, pandemics, terrorist attacks and ANY further reason for the lift company to close) all lessons will be cancelled without refund if the customer does not have the lift closure insurance. Only Private lessons are transferrable if the ski school capacity within the same season allows it. The lost time will not be made up or refunded; this applies to all courses.
- Please ensure you purchase the Lift closure insurance when you book with us, this will protect your payment in the event of the Lift company closing the mountain for an entire day.
PRIVATE LESSONS, LIFT CLOSURE INSURANCE - CHF 5.- per hour (e.g 1x2hr Private 10H00-12h00 - CHF10.-)
The Price per hour is regardless of the number of particiants. The private lesson LIFT CLOSURE INSURANCE is only available in 1 hour intervals. (e.g 1x2.5hr SKI Private lesson 10h00-12h30 will cost - CHF 15.-)
GROUP LESSONS, LIFT CLOSURE INSURANCE - CHF 5.- per Morning (e.g monday - friday 1000-1230 1 participant will cost CHF25.- )
The lift closure insurance can be purchased directly in our office or by Tel, Email.
- Ski pass and equipment rental are not included in school's price.
- All customer with a confirmed reservation, immediately enter into this contract.
- If you are unable to finish or attend your Booked course due to an accident or illness, course fees will not be refunded. In case of multiple day bookings, Upon presentation of a medical certificate and if the school capicity allows it within the current season, Only the 2nd day onwards can be transferred.
- redcarpet.ch does not take any responsibility for any personal arrangements between students and instructors.
- Please let us know your requests concerning any dietary requirements. The school must be made aware of any allergies or underlying medical conditions students may have.
- We kindly ask you to direct any complaints concerning ski and snowboard lessons to the Ski School management.
- redcarpet.ch refuses all liabilities for accidents that occur during lessons or events organised by redcarpet.ch. Accident and liability insurances lie within the participant's responsibility.
- In case of any disputes arising from business relations or concluded contracts, The place of Jurisdiction is Leuk-stadt, VS - CH.
- The German version of these terms and conditions are official and legal.